Join Edge of Wonder for the next installment of the Weirdest News in History!
- You’ve heard of the goose that laid the golden egg, but how about the man that laid the ostrich egg?
- Drugs are no joke, but one state’s anti-meth campaign gone awry led to ridicule.
- An exceptionally hairy individual wins public office, spending the next 20 years intermittently dodging bullets and leisurely lounging in the village’s general store.
- Heartburn gets a new meaning as one patient appears to spontaneously (or not so spontaneously) combust.
- What was the curious fireball spotted in the sky that the Coast Guard initially investigated, but then claimed wasn’t worth their time?