Scientists have confirmed that human embryos are now being created in a lab. UFOs are one of the biggest topics in the media right now. Scientists say they’re about to break through to parallel universes. A possible real alien was spotted in Las Vegas. Have aliens already taken over? A hilarious study came out explaining which states in the U.S. are more likely to survive an alien attack.
Is your state safe? Find out on tonight’s Friday Night Live with your hosts Ben and Rob as they explore these topics and wonder just where the country’s deep underground military bases or “DUMBS” are located. They’ll also talk about the 2023 Bilderberg Meeting, which hosts the rich and powerful from around the globe. Don’t forget about the weekly “Bendela Effect” (this week on Publishers Clearing House) and the “Dig Deep” Live Q&A, or the Top 10 Weirder News of the Week.
Highlights from “Dig Deep” Live Q&A:
What are your thoughts on alien abductions being done by governments and corporations?
Do you think a parallel universe slips through from time to time, like those ancient castles seen in China?
If you have repressed memories or think you do, where would you go or who would you see?
If you guys were the rulers of your own kingdom, what would you call it?
Top 10 Weirder News of the Week:
10. Teachers have a “crappy” time as they’re faced with arrested development.
9. The quantum realm and music collide.
8. This sleek weapon may be from the Bronze Age, but its appearance is strangely not.
7. Eye eye eye. … If you thought you were having a bad day, one woman learns the hard way to pay better attention when she grabs the eye drops and finds it’s something else.
6. A man with a smart home discovers that 2001: A Space Odyssey’s computer Hal may now be in the real world.
5. If you thought A.I. would be taking your job, look out for the 14-year-olds——like this one who was hired for his amazing skills.
4. Swarms of tourists are replaced by an unbeelievable sight in Times Square.
3. We’ve looked near, far, wherever you are for someone with more copies of this movie, but one megafan seems to have the record.
2. Paul McCartney won’t just let it be when he gets his hands on a cassette tape that John Lennon labeled, “For Paul.”
1. There’s rational concern about humanity’s future, and then there’s this scientist, who proposed doing something so outrageous to the earth that Ben and Rob had to make it #1 on the Top 10 Weirder News list this week.