Kurt Cobain’s autopsy report has been leaked to the public for the first time ever, which has only added fuel to the conspiracy fire. Did Kurt Cobain actually kill himself? Why did they do the autopsy within 24 hours of his death and then cremate his body before a toxicity report came back? Check out what private investigator Tom Grant—who Kurt Cobain’s wife Courtney Love hired—thinks about it and what retired Seattle Police Commander Neil Low has said.
Low recently came forward with new information, saying that the entire case needed to be reopened and examined again. Why? Because of suspicious details of Kurt Cobain’s reported “suicide note,” along with a second note that Courney Love held in secret until a few weeks after Kurt Cobain’s death. Did Kurt Cobain really kill himself, or was he killed over a failed marriage and a desire to start a new life? And what was Kurt Cobain’s connection to Kristen Pfaff, who played bass in Courtney Love’s band Hole? Kristen Pfaff was found dead just a few months after Kurt Cobain. Why were missing pages missing in her journal after her death? Was this all just a botched investigation by the police, and there’s no conspiracy? Was Kurt Cobain actually murdered, and someone wanted to cover it up? Nearly 30 years after his death, we’re still looking for answers as slowly, details emerge about Kurt Cobain’s strange death.
Also on this Friday Night Live with Ben and Rob from Edge of Wonder, don’t miss how mainstream science is discussing if we’ll ever consider the occult as “science.” Archaeologists find more strange, ancient objects that have a mysterious purpose. New Loch Ness Monster photos emerge. The Jersey Devil may have been photographed in Pennsylvania (or maybe it’s the Mothman). Rumors swirl that the James Webb telescope might have found civilization on another planet. Also, be sure not to miss the Top 10 Weirder News of the Week segment and the Dig Deep Live Q&A!
“Anyone have a cure for smelly shoes?” “Have you heard of popular songs being written by other people and not taking credit for it?” “Is Kurt Cobain still alive, tried to vanish, and was using his card?” “If you ended up being a cryptid, what would you be and why?” “Do you think we can manifest the abolishment of the IRS and tax administrations around the world by focusing our mind on it?”
10. “I see dead people” gets a whole new meaning when a child brings home an unexpectedly haunted toy from a Thai temple.
9. Cicadas are set to rain from the skies, but this time in a rare “double-brood” event.
8. Public speaking flubs are tough when you’re the leader of a nation.
7. Say goodbye to funny highway signs after a policy change.
6. The most surprising vehicle is stolen from outside Walmart.
5. The Air Force loses an F-35 after this costly mechanical blunder.
4. An imprint in the ground dubbed the “Chicago rat hole” gets treated like a shrine. But what animal left the mark, and why are people making offerings to it?
3. A webcam watcher spots the Loch Ness Monster.
2. Remarks from several notable Brits lead UFO enthusiasts to connect the dots about a potential upcoming announcement: Was alien life found?
1. A tiny, radioactive battery is in development, which could lead to longer battery life … or possibly explosive results.