The US Navy has admitted that they heard a loud bang around the time when OceanGate lost contact with its missing Titan submarine piloted by CEO Stockton Rush. But why did they wait so long to confirm it had imploded? Was the “uncertain” fate of this submarine extended to distract from something bigger that was in the news this week?
Many people are speaking out about the warning signs that were apparent before the Titan went down to its doom, including family members of the deceased. There are also big connections to the original Titanic and who was on it when it sank. Perhaps the strangest part of this situation was the eerie similarity to the book The Wreck of the Titan from 1898 that described the sinking of a ship called the Titan—and that hit an iceberg 12 years before the actual sinking of the Titanic.
On tonight’s episode is a discussion with special guest John Vivanco about two of the hit shows he’s on, Chronicles of a Psychic Spy and the Metaphysical podcast he does with Rob. John and his partner Heather are on this Friday Night Live sharing their remote viewing data on strange and paranormal events, karmic patterns, and more.
Join Ben and Rob on this Friday Night Live as they dive far deeper into this week’s mysteries. Plus tune in for a Mandela Effect segment and the most popular part of Friday Night Live that’s only on Rise.TV, the Top 10 Weirder News of the Week.
Top 10 Weirder News of the Week:
10. It’s giant, it’s foreign, and it’s slow. No, it’s not the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man invading Florida’s Broward County, but THIS threat to human health.
9. The parking lot was “One Direction” in which these fans fled when they were suddenly pelted by something unexpected falling from the sky.
8. A family discovers something in the crawlspace of their home that leaves them … well, not “rich,” but certainly pennies wealthier.
7. A collegiate baseball team is targeted in an attack on bacon.
6. Anyone else have prophetic world events on their Bingo cards for 2023? One woman really did.
5. Is Middletown, Ohio the new Roswell? Multiple witnesses report a rotating UFO.
4. Scientific studies ironically move to the predict behavior of a certain group of people.
3. Bolivia’s goats are under attack by this cryptid caught on camera.
2. Is the current timeline of when dinosaurs existed entirely accurate? One scientist was fired after discovering something he thought could change people’s understanding.
1. A Louisiana toddler knows impossible historical information and brings back confirmation of divine protection when he survives a drowning near-death experience.