There’s a missing movie in millennial history: “Shazam,” the story of a genie played by Sinbad. But this Mandela Effect goes deeper than we first thought, and after some digging, we found that there is more evidence that it seemed to exist at one point. Do millions of people just have a “false memory,” or is there something else going on? In this Friday Night Live, Ben and Rob cover all of this, plus they have a conversation about ancient blueprints that were found, showing a clear layout from a lost civilization.
Highlights from “Dig Deep” Q&A:
Do you think there’s a group of people aware of what happens on all the timelines?
If you were invited to attend the World Economic Forum panel discussion in Davos, would you attend?
Do you agree or disagree that the Mandela Effect is a product or evidence of a communist digital revolution and manipulation to dumb down the masses?
Highlights from Top 10 Weirder News of the Week:
10. Are we a step closer to Planet of the Apes? Chimpanzee language was just translated, and they’re talking about snakes.
9. Day and night appear at the same time and place. See the strange phenomena on the water.
8. A teen hero saves his sister without a mask and cape—but with a slingshot.
7. Archaeologists unearth an ancient statue.
6. “Cryptids of the deep” no longer just lie in nightmares, but wash up in California. See the rare, deep-sea creature that looks more like a demon than an anglerfish.
5. A bride who had lost her father young asked God to walk her down the aisle, and she received a miracle in the sky.
4. Ever been so hungry you could eat an elephant? How about a planet? For the first time ever, scientists see a star swallow something enormous.
3. This Weirder News item will make you run to do your laundry … or buy stock in bleach.
2. Minnesota residents were in for a crappy time when THIS hit them from above.
1. Was Close Encounters a documentary? A Stanford professor reveals something shocking.